Thursday 21 June 2012

The wonder of you

Well here I am, the info from yesterday has been spread..

The gang of followers I have on twitter (all 1170 odd) have been fab, and I thank you all for the support even at this early stage.

There are one or two out there that are exceptional, you know who you are...

I am now sort of coming to terms with the reality of it all, here I am at the beginning of this physical journey and it may be long or short, who knows, the next few days will tell.

At least I don't need to worry about half starving tonight as I have been told that as long as I don't eat anything after midnight I'll be alright.

Should I have a curry or is that bad of me?

If I actually manage to tweet or blog tomorrow it should be highly entertaining as I'll be recovering from general anaesthetic...

Okay I'm off my bath now, hope I don't get the BIG nurse with the big rough hands and beard for a bed bath while in in hospital...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment