Saturday 23 June 2012

The diagnosis continues

At last I'm back home, not a bad turnaround, went in yesterday and back out today.

All is not done though as you may well know... I now await for a CT Scan appointment and more bloods to be checked.
So far all bloods that have been done have shown no markers which is a good thing. But the scans will hopefully confirm that nothing has migrated anywhere else, there is always the possibility of it proving the opposite of course.

I won't know anything until all this has been done of course, so there's no point in speculating.

Now I just need to recover from the procedure which has just been done, so feet up telly on and get me dinner woman! :-)

That comment will get me arse kicked I'm sure :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment