Monday 18 October 2010

Monday Morning From Hell

A little background first, yesterday, Sunday, I lost my right contact while in the loft.

THis morning I woke up and wondered why I couldn't s see shit, then I remember... So I get out of bed, turn, crash into the door.

After rubbing my face and trying to stop my forehead from throbbing I stumble down stairs hanging onto banister for dear life, on the way down the cat reminds me never to step on it again by digging teeth and claws into my leg.

I sit down to put my contacts in, only to remember loosing one the previous night, so I put in the lens that wasn't lost, and try to find the older one of the one lost. I eventually find the old one, I have to clean it, I don't rinse it thoroughly enough and melt my right eye as a result..


Have breakfast with tears streaming down my face and try to aim right for the mouth, and then go out for the bus. I stumble along the pavement, dodge the traffic on the road to get to the other side, wait on bus that has no number lit up, and nearly miss it. Trip while getting on the Bus, scatter change everywhere...

Sitting on the bus it starts to fill up with obnoxious little upper middle class school twats, I wonder what they are doing getting a “bus”, shouldn't they have some Yummy Mummy with a 4x4 taxiing them to school?

My stop arrives I stumble off bus, navigate the road crossing (causing one or two car swerves), almost trip on the kerb as I get across. Walk down the road to my place of work.

I trip one more time, but save myself this time. I get into work, get to my desk and sit here now typing,

I’m a little apprehensive seeing as this morning has been bloody terrible. i wonder what is going to befall me the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment