Wednesday 11 July 2012

Spring one on me why don't ya!

Jeez, it's bad enough waiting for an appointment for results in four weeks time, but when a different department of the hospital phones you direct to ask you to come in for an appointment in two dats time it just freaks you out

I was told that I might be referred to the Beatson Cancer Unit after my op for further treatment, hopefully this is all that it is, a consultation to talk about the possibility further of treatment, or the results of the CT and biopsy.

Still it threw me for six a bit. Hope this doesn't mean I need to cancel any holidays I've got booked and planed, to be honest I need the time away from things to get my head sorted.

So, that's it, apart from the tenderness I'm still recovering well so far and feel a lot better.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment